Monday 20 April 2009

The Sound of Reason "Palestine"

Close my eyes tonight
My conscience by my sideIt’s hard to live this lifeWhere truth begins with lies
So I won’t sleep… I will stay awakeCause if I dream… they will/then they’ll take their claimOh I try… oh I try to fightTo stay awake tonightPalestine, Palestine, Palestine… always on my mind
Truth is where desire endsA meaning to an endI search myself all the timeTo change what’s in my mind
So I won’t sleep… I will stay awakeCause if I dream… they will/then they’ll take their claimOh I try… oh I try to fightTo stay awake tonightPalestine, Palestine, Palestine… always on my mind
I can’t find peace cause it’s hard to release what we’ve doneWhat we could be if we’d only see what we’ve becomeIt’s unbelievable it’s undeniable ohhhh!I want free, won’t sleep, won’t dream, won’t eat, won’t breatheWon’t give in to what’s building inside of me
(Guitar solo)
Close my eyes tonightMy conscience by my side

0 comments: